Polyester M75 Thread 5000m spool, Light Blue
- Product Code: MET - P218
- Quantity: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £6.20
A&E Permacore poly wrapped poly core sewing thread M75, 5000m spool
A high-tenacity low variation poly wrapped poly core construction
• Allows the use of smaller thread sizes to minimize puckering or needle cutting
• 10 – 15% stronger than cotton wrapped poly core & 30 – 40% stronger than spun polyester threads the same size.
• Superior color fastness and chemical resistance
• Superior sewability on manual and automatic sewing machines
• Greater seam integrity • Higher resistance to stretching under normal sewing tensions
• Superior loop formation • Fewer skipped stitches and thread breaks
• Fewer repairs and potential charge-backs & claims
• Reduced seam puckering related to tension puckering
• High performance thread lubricant • Superior needle heat resistance
• Superior frictional characteristics for a more consistent stitch appearance.
Colours pictured are from stock however varying screen resolutions may not reflect the products true colour. If required please contact our sales team for a sample.